1 hour (in your own home)
The one-to-one is for:
- beginners who want to be introduced to yoga slowly and build confidence
- anyone not comfortable in a large yoga class
- anyone wanting to advance quickly in yoga
- anyone with special requirements (injuries, etc.).
Benefits of one-to-one:
- your needs and requirements will be discussed and assessed, and from this an appropriate routine will be developed especially for you
- the routine adapted to your specific body type
- convenient lesson times
- no need to commute so no lost time
- an opportunity to ask questions and get more focused feedback on your progress.
- £65 per hour (+extra if outside standard travel area, see General Information)
- £520 for a pass of 10 sessions (+extra if outside standard travel area, see General Information)
Save up to 20%
If you book a one-to-one session, Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.