Skip to content (Press Enter)
- Check with your doctor or health care professional before starting any yoga practice
- I’m afraid I am unable to take on pregnant clients at this moment in time
- Full insurance
- Tuition provided in your own home or a suitable location of your choice (office, etc.)
- Please ensure there is sufficient space to practice (for example, for a one-to-one session a minimum of 6 sq m is required)
- A mat can be provided for one-to-one sessions. For group sessions students will need to provide their own mats
- Payment by cash at each session. Multi-session passes must be fully paid at the time of the first session.
For online classes payment by bank transfer or PayPal.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the session.